Tips for Selling Success
- Choose a location that best suits your product. Children’s items are ideally located near the Story Garden and the children’s activities. Jewelry, clothes, and other accessories attract similar buyers and should be grouped together.
- Keep your display neat and organized so buyers can see your products. Make sure it is visually appealing and change your display frequently.
- Make sure you have large, easy-to-read signage and prices.
- Engage your buyers with friendly conversation and ideas and stories about your products
- Price your items appropriately. Check out your competition to make sure you are not over- or under-pricing your merchandise, but remember, flea market shoppers are in search of bargains!
- Market through social media. Use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to promote your products. Don’t forget to tag the flea market to reach our followers! Please ask us how we can help promote you.
- Work with other vendors to cross-promote your products. Creating relationships with the vendors around you is beneficial in many ways, from watching your booth while you grab a bite to eat, to helping attract new customers to your booth. You will develop lasting relationships with those around you.