RE-OPENING JUNE 5, 2021!
We are reopening on June 5 and request your cooperation with safety modifications in place for month of June:
- No reserves just yet, first come first serve
- Booth spaces doubled in width to provide social distancing
- One booth space per vendor for now (it’s twice as big!)
- When New Mexico reaches 60% vaccination, expected in late June, the governor will lift the color-coded restrictions and we will return to normal operations
- Reservations for vendor spaces and full number of booth spaces expected for July 3
- Vendor canopy parts left behind at the end of the day will be removed
We will follow CDC guidelines on masking available here: https://www.cdc.gov/…/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
Please be patient and stay safe.
The Gallup 9th Street Flea Market is one of the largest Native American markets in the United States. With more than 500 vendors and as many as 10,000 visitors each week, the flea market serves as a social and cultural centerpiece for Gallup and is a significant economic driver for the community and surrounding Native American tribes.
The flea market has been operating on the current site for more than 25 years, but Gallup Land Partners, LLC assumed responsibility for operations in May of 2016. With food, crafts, jewelry, livestock, and household goods, shopping at Gallup 9th is always an adventure!
Open every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. all year long!
Free admission and parking!